Thursday, October 1, 2009

How To Get a Girl to Like You

Have you ever been rejected by a girl or humiliated by her before just because you tell her that you fall in love with her? Or when you ask her “would you be my girlfriend” and the answer would be “hell no, you idiot!!” Or “I am sorry. I am belong to someone” or any words that hurt you damn much. Do you think girls only look for a good looking guy? Well I do not think so. It is not easy to make girl fall in love with you. You have to work for it. You have to know what girls want in a guy (similar to my last article about What Men Want In A Woman) .Now I will reveal the secrets of How To Get a Girl to Like You.

Try to make her happy instead of make her love you

Know what I am saying? Well make her happy first. Your first steps are try to make her happy with your jokes or do something that she likes and keep listening to her when she is talking.

Be caring

Show to her that you are really concern about her. Try to pay as much attention as you could to her when she is sick or even having a normal flu. Girl likes guys who can take a good care of her. She likes to be cared. Apart from that, she needs a guy who can protect her from any dangerous. So look after her all the time.

Be unpredictable

Yup be unpredictable. Try not to do what girls expect you to do. Giving flower on the first date, or a present is ‘old cliché trick’. She may be saying this deep in her heart in the first date “I will get a bunch of roses from him today”. Isn't it sounds bored and typical? Try to do something unpredictable.

Manners

Tell me who is in the world does like a bad manner person. None of us do. So you must be good manner. Show to your date some respect. Mind your words. Sometime you may offensive her with your words. And it certainly ruins everything. Don't be rude towards people. I know men’s ego. Want to show to your date that you're the strongest guy in the world. What the heck. Let say you have a dinner with your date at restaurant. Somehow the waiter/waitress makes mistake. Tell me are you going to scold the waitress/waiter or you make her/him right nicely? don't show off your bad manner to girl. It is annoying.

Well I guess I am done. Don't let yourself be lonely. Go and grab your dream girl now before it is too late.I hope my secrets about How To Get a Girl to Like You is helpful. Before that, do you know what to do on the first date to make the date end up with happy relation as you wish? Check out my article about First Date Tips. lastly, don’t forget to leave comment or share what is your ‘trick’  to attract dream girl.]

Survey (Malaysia Only)

Nowadays most of girls play-hard-to-get?YES/NO

BSTARZ(SPACE)BS(SPACE)ANSWR(SPACE)UMUM(SPACE)YES/NO

SEND TO 32300

Example

BSTARZ BS ANSWR UMUM YES

SEND TO 32300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on commenting. My blog is a DoFollow blog. So you can get a number of backlinks to increase your blog traffic for those who have a blog.